Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
JT65

First International member

Polecane posty

I only speak English, some French (un peu), and some Armenian (don't have an Armenian keyboard though) so let's get this International thread going. BTW do I get any kind of award for being the first International poster? :P

Welcome, once more :) I guess English will be the only language used here - obviously, we have to force the most popular way of communication (so we can all understand each other, regardless of the country we come from).

John, I will create an award to honor You as the first, historical member of the international crew here in sznurowadlo.pl. It does not happen very often to start something from scratch so it surely needs to be underlined. You can look up the reward in your profile (I need 5 mins to get it done) :)

In case You did not notice, there are already some awards existing. All of them are Polish since they relate to Polish leagues. However, there is no problem in establishing a set of rewards in the universal language. We would use them to honor competitors in international leagues, provided that we gather some of them here. We can start of with the 20 people league You mention in another topic. ESPN has its own reward system but I don't think it would interfere with the one we have here.

Moreover, feel free to get your friends here. Maybe we can even manage to start another league under sznurowadlo.pl this season. Otherwise, let's use it for the next years' recruitment process.

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować